Totally Boise Blog


Swap, Sell, Save, and Ski

Last updated October 24, 2017 by Totally Boise

Calling all gearheads: Don’t miss the opportunity to score deals on new-to-you ski and snowboard equipment at Boise’s biggest Ski Swap Expo this winter! And MCU’s Sales Event

The 67th Annual Ski Swap at Expo Idaho 5610 Glenwood Fairgrounds
Friday Nov. 3rd @ 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM ($5.00 admission fee)
Saturday Nov. 4th @ 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM ($3.00 admission fee)
Sunday Nov. 5th @ 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM (free w/canned food donation or $3.00 without)
***No admission charge for children under the age of 11

If you’re a newbie to the ski swap ways here’s a a quick low down:
Bring your gently used equipment to Idaho Expo for check in
Thursday Nov. 2nd @ 3:00PM-9:00PM, Friday Nov. 3rd @ 10:00AM-9:00PM, or Saturday Nov. 4th @ 10:00AM-12:00PM
If it sells, Bogus Basin Ski Education Foundation takes 25% and the remaining 75% will be made out in a check sent via mail.

For more information regarding drop offs, pick ups, and getting paid click the links below:


McU Sports's First Flakes Sale
Thu. Nov. 9 - Sun. Nov. 12

Both Boise Locations:
2314 N Bogus Basin Rd, Boise, ID 83702: Mon-Fri, Sun: 10a-6p | Sat: 9a-6p
822 W Jefferson St, Boise, ID 83702: Mon-Sat: 9:30-6p | Sun: 11a-5p

McU Sports, Boise’s headquarters for exceptional gear and service, will be hosting their “First Flakes Sale” November 9th through the 12th. Not only will there be great deals, but the Bogus Basin Ski Club will be on-site from 11-3 BBQing free burgers and hot dogs. If your skis or board are in desperate need of a tune up, head to the Highland Store for the state-of-the-art tune ups.

Check the links below for more information regarding McU Sports:

First Flakes Sale




Memories are made in Boise.
Don’t forget to share yours with us.



Stay in the know about all things Boise.

Copyright 2023 by Totally Boise | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use