For Courtney Vincen a passion for the cosmetic and beauty industry was recognized from a young age. Courtney started as a makeup educator for the cosmetics brand bareMinerals®. The position led her to travel to three different states working in wholesale with some of the biggest makeup retailers, including Nordstrom, Sephora, Ulta, and Macy’s.
Around 2010, Courtney took her passion to the next level, becoming a licensed cosmetologist and makeup artist, with certifications in permanent cosmetics and bloodborne pathogens.
Idaho’s Permanent Makeup Regulations (or lack thereof)
In Idaho, board certifications aren’t required, meaning anyone can pick up and begin working with permanent cosmetics. Pretty scary if you ask us! Thankfully, Courtney of The Beauty Mark Ink is three-times certified and pays extra special attention to sanitary regulations. So much so, when COVID-19 took the world by storm in March 2020, Courtney didn’t have to change her hygienic regime because she was already prepared with the highest of sanitation procedures in place.
The Beauty Mark Ink Permanent Makeup Services in Boise
Though Courtney started with cosmetics, she specializes in a variety of permanent makeup services, including:
- Microblading - Eyebrow architecture that resembles the hair’s natural strokes.
- Powder/Shaded Brows - The more “filled-in” look, pigment resembles the powdery and shaded look that makeup gives.
- Combination Brows - A mix of both the microblading and powder/shaded brows techniques, giving a polished finished look.
- Permanent Lash Enhancement - A thin line that sits at the root of your lashes and gives the illusion of a fuller lash line.
- Microneedling - Treatment used to treat skin conditions like fine lines, scarring, loose skin, skin texture, and pore size that creates a gorgeous glow.
- Brow Lamination - Gives the illusion of perfect brows lasting 8 weeks, through a non-invasive procedure to groom brow arches.
- Teeth Whitening (not available during COVID-19 Pandemic)
What Makes Courtney’s Permanent Makeup Technique So Unique?
What’s special about the Beauty Mark Ink? Courtney freehands all her work, ensuring you’ll never get a “stamped” or stenciled brow or eyeliner. She requires each client to come in for a one-on-one consultation before the appointment to go over specifics of what the client is looking for, types of brows they like best, and to get them comfortable before their appointment.
The Skincare Courtney Uses On Her Clients Is Second To None
The products used at The Beauty Mark Ink, are ones of high caliber. The AnteAge Skincare line has been awarded for its groundbreaking results, while the pigment line for brows is completely vegan. The products Courtney uses promise clients they will leave feeling rejuvenated and flawless.
The products used at The Beauty Mark Ink are AnteAGE Skincare, they’re made up of completely vegan ingredients- and have been awarded for groundbreaking results. Each product promises to be 100% cruelty-free, cell-free, paraben-free, and pathogen-free, leaving you and your skin feeling rejuvenated and flawless.
Courtney’s passion and continued education for the cosmetic and beauty industry ensure she stays up-to-date on the latest trends and styles, while always providing a classic, timeless look.
Courtney is dedicated to making sure her clients feel confident, beautiful, and the best version of themselves.
Book an Appointment with The Beauty Mark Ink in Boise
When you book an appointment with Courtney at The Beauty Mark Ink, you’ll feel confident knowing you’re in the hands of a licensed, skilled, and dedicated cosmetologist.
Learn more about Courtney Vincen, The Beauty Mark Ink, and book a consultation
Beauty Mark Ink Website
Courtney is also very active on her Instagram page. Check her out here: