The Warehouse Food Hall, Boise's New Buzz-Worthy Culinary Hub
Boise's culinary scene has exploded in the last year, receiving accolades from the likes of Vogue , New York Mag , and Food & Wine. The newest addition to this scene is The Warehouse Food Hall, a culinary hub featuring ten eateries, two bars, and a rotation of retailers shaping tastes, pushing boundaries, and bringing people together in downtown Boise.
What is The Warehouse Food Hall in Downtown Boise?
This unique food hall is redefining the dining out experience in Boise. Going out to eat with a group and can't decide what kind of cuisine to eat? Look no further than the amazing culinary experience at The Warehouse.
The Warehouse Food Hall is the ambitious new culinary hub in BoDo that took over the previous business spaces there and combined them into something unique. Their mission? To provide passionate, independent food vendors with the space to show off their phenomenal food that we in the Treasure Valley have already been loving. Many of the new businesses in The Warehouse come from food trucks or smaller, stand alone spaces.
Currently, The Warehouse has ten independent food vendors, serving a wildly different variety of foods, with plans to add even more before you know it. Each vendor and concept is unique; you won't see two of the same of anything in this multi-cultural space!
The Warehouse opens daily at 10:30 am with select vendors open earlier for breakfast. Closing time isn't until 9 pm on weekdays and 10 pm on weekends, meaning you can get something to eat or drink any time.
Whether you want coffee in the morning, lunch, an afternoon snack, a late-night drink, or all of the above — they've got you covered!
What to Eat, Sip, and Experience at The Warehouse Food Hall
The Thrilling Vendor Line-Up
The variety of chefs and food-artisans at The Warehouse Food Hall is the indecisive foodie's dream; these independently-owned food vendors have something for everyone!
The Warehouse Food Eateries; Where To Eat in Downtown Boise
- Fruit bowls and smoothies from Rush Bowls.
- The gourmet grilled cheese from Totally Toasted is heavenly, cheesy goodness.
- Bao Boi serves up steamed bun sandwiches and Japanese curry.
- Anzalone Pizza makes wood-fired brick oven pizza with classics like Margherita or new takes like the Thai Curry pizza.
- Wok N' Roll presents their twists on classic Asian dishes.
- Caffé D’arte is brewing its signature roasted beans, other espresso drinks, café classics, and Italian favorites like bruschetta.
- Waffle Love makes you the perfect waffle right before your eyes; be sure to get creative with the toppings.
- Break bread with those you love with freshly baked goods from Gaston's Bakery.
- Sink your teeth into some of the best BBQ this side of the Mississippi at Neighbor Tim's BBQ.
- Paddle Up Poké creates Boise's favorite bowls, sushi burritos, and more.
The Warehouse Cocktails; Where To Drink in Downtown Boise
- CAMP cocktail bar serves handcrafted cocktails and mixed drinks.
- The Loading Dock is a beer and shot bar with a selection of canned and bottled beer from breweries across the country, served solo or with a shot of whiskey.
Coming this Fall 2022 to The Warehouse Food Hall
- Piedaho with only the freshest, flakiest, and tastiest pies in BoDo.
- Last Call Baja Mexican Eatery will bring authentic Mexican food, bursting with flavor, and all made from scratch.
Grab Breakfast or Brunch in Downtown Boise With Their Open Vendors
Early bird gets the worm! Three Warehouse merchants are open early before 10:30 am and have the hot bites and drinks you need to give your day an epic start. Doors open at 8 a.m. Monday - Saturday, and 9 A.M. on Sunday.
Visit these early morning vendors:
- Caffe D'arte for great-tasting artisanal coffees, grab-n-go food, and a few Italian classics.
- Gaston's Bakery with high-quality, fresh baked goods like rolls, scones, and danishes.
- Waffle Love serves sweet varieties of their Belgian liege waffle or savory varieties on their croissant waffle.
Live Entertainment in Downtown Boise Every Week
Each week there’s something to come join in on at The Warehouse Food Hall. These events are perfect for date night, catching up with friends, or getting the whole family out and on the dance floor. You can catch both local and touring musical acts at The Warehouse each week. No cover charge or ticket required!
Check out the full schedule of weekly entertainment at The Warehouse:
- Trivia Night
- Who doesn't love trivia? Every Tuesday from 7-9 p.m., groups of five or less can participate in trivia and win prizes with the added bonus of eating good food.
WEDNESDAYS & THURSDAYS
- Live DJ & Music at The Warehouse Food Hall
- Join us weekly for live music, beats, and plenty of good eats.
- Every Wednesday from 5-8 p.m. - Live at The Loading Dock
Every Thursday from 5-8 p.m. - Main Dining Room
EVERY THIRD WEDNESDAY
- Midweek Magic with Kipp Sherry
- Entertainment right at your table from 6-8 p.m. Prepare to be amazed by Kip’s interactive illusions!
Browse upcoming shows at The Warehouse here,
Entertainment at The Warehouse
Get Excited; There’s More to Come!
Don’t count on things getting boring around here. The Warehouse Food Hall keeps it fresh, with rotating retailers and their resident chefs keeping it creative all year-round! This fall, the Food Hall will welcome Piedaho with their handmade pies and Last Call Baja Mexican Eatery, and you won’t want to miss a single bite!
Stay tuned for The Warehouse Food Hall connecting with Treefort and the downtown movie theater!
Get more details and updates at their website and social media: