Health care is a topic of much discussion, and definitely so in Idaho. Looking to make Boise the healthiest and happiest it could possibly be, Wander Medicine was created. Their passionate and inquisitive team knew that good healthcare needed to become more affordable, accessible, and personalized for the residents of the Treasure Valley. To stay 100% transparent, their prices are always visible and fair. The staff welcomes you into their clinic as if you were family, and seeks to provide you the level of care they would want for themselves. This small clinic gives every patient access to various forms of medical services while remaining locally owned and operated by the professionals who treat there.
Wander Medicine Offers Quality Healthcare
Blended and Balanced Medicine in Boise
Life is all about balance. For the doctors, nurses, and staff at Wander Medicine, this is a very practical driving force in their healthcare mission. This team values treating their patients and environment with the respect and care they uncompromisingly deserve. This means with an open mind and constant quest for the latest and greatest knowledge, these professionals will provide treatment with a balance of western, eastern, and holistic healing.
Direct Primary Care in the Treasure Valley
A common issue heard in healthcare is how expensive it can be and the complicated accessibility of health insurance. Wander no further. With a low monthly subscription fee, you will have full and flexible access to the caring healthcare workers and services you need. There are different plans available, with their prices reflective of your age or college status. For adults over 50 years old, you can expect to pay only $85 a month, with other age bracket prices decreasing from there. As a full-time college student, you can enjoy the benefits of a Wander Medicine subscription for only $60 a month. These plans are perfect for families as well, with each additional child with a parent subscription is only an additional $35. If you are a business owner, big or small, the prices are a highly affordable option for your team to have access to a well-balanced team of medical professionals.
- Adults 50+ : $85 a month
- Adults <50: $75 a month
- Full-time College student: $60 a month
- Family Pricing - With a parent subscription, each additional child is an additional $35
With your subscription, you can expect full access to:
- A primary physician who can perform your wellness exams, children’s and newborn exams, sick care, travel consultations, and occupational or sports physicals.
- Nurse consultations for traveling, vaccinations, infusions, nutrition, general health, and medical kits.
- Communication over text, call or video chat is always available for any questions or issues you might want to discuss.
- Lab testing for any health screenings you need.
- Testing of hearing and vision.
- Discounted prices on other more in-depth services.
Read about the full services available here
Direct Primary Care Services
Lifestyle and Workplace Advice
The best way to stay on the Boise trails and rivers or doing your favorite Treasure Valley activity is through preventative maintenance and medicine. On a personal level, this could be learning how to make a lifestyle change to increase your happiness and health. With a personalized consultation, you and your Wander Medicine professional will build a realistic and you-focused plan.
“Workers are the backbone of our society” as the Wander team states it. And we couldn’t agree more. All throughout the valley, many of our small businesses and corporations rely heavily on the in-person talent and physical abilities of their employees.
To keep yourself in the best shape, Wander Medicine can provide your team with affordable:
- Immunizations for Occupational Health
- Lab & Drug Testing
- Occupational physicals in Boise like Pulmonary Functions Tests, HAZWOPER, and DOT employees or FAA Class 2 and 3 Pilots.
- Medical Direction Services
Read more about their comprehensive consultations here
Boise Occupational Medicine