We’re sure by now you’ve either seen or heard of the Albertsons store that opened up on Broadway in July of last year. You know, the one that kind of resembles a Whole Foods and has a much more modern look to it?
We’re big fans of that location here at Totally Boise - it offers everything from an ice-cream bar, artisan baked goods, a full-service bar (aptly titled “Broadway On The Rocks”), a wood-fired pizza oven for delicious homemade pizzas and a whole lot more.
But did you know that they have been building an even bigger Albertsons store directly across the street from The Village? Yep. They have been. And it’s massive. It’s an entire third larger in size than the Broadway location. That’s nearly 100,000 square feet! It even has a different name hung on the front of the building; The official name of this location is Albertsons Market Street - Located at 3499 E Fairview Ave, Meridian, ID 83642
And luckily for all of us, they have finally set a date for it’s grand opening celebration - and it’s sooner than you think!
The grand opening celebration will be next Saturday, March 9th!
There will be beer & wine tastings, live entertainment, store giveaways and much more!
Albertsons Market Street is a new type of Albertsons store. One that curates an experience within each area of the store. Here’s a taste of what you will discover at the new Albertsons Market Street located at 3499 E. Fairview Ave:
Offering all the essentials you need and so much more, you will find culinary delights around every corner. Discover new flavors and recipes, with their regular tastings and demos. Uncover unique ingredients for those special meals or food allergens. And for those times you want a break, enjoy restaurant style meals created by their in-store chefs.
Take it to go, or dine at their full-service bistro and bar, Talon Tap and Spirits, serving an impressive list of beer, wine and liquor. With over 100,000 square feet, every department is a journey into itself. Delight in scratch-made breads and pastries, in-store made tortillas, specialty desserts, irresistible chocolate creations, gelato, mochi and Nuts on Clark popcorn, popped in- store.
Explore in-store roasted and smoked meats, and hundreds of varieties of delectable cheeses, including fresh house-made mozzarella, in their deli and specialty cheese departments.
At the butcher block and fish market, you’ll discover an assortment of meat and seafood, including a live lobster tank and oyster bar, fresh- made sausages, in-house dry aged beef, and local meats and sustainable seafood from Idaho and around the globe.
As you journey through the aisles, you’ll find all your favorite household brands and uncover new favorites. With a diverse selection of organic and natural products all your dietary needs are covered.
Destinations unto themselves, you will appreciate the selection found in their bulk, baby, candy and pet sections.
Store Department & Offering Highlights:
- Artisan Breads
- Scratch made pastries
- Award-winning cake decorators and custom cakes
- Fresh tortillas made in-store
- Popcorn kiosk
Meat & Seafood
- Live lobster tank
- Oyster bar
- In-store sausage shop
- Seafood soup/salad bar
- Gourmet frozen meal solutions
Kitchen & Deli
- Hundreds of cheeses, including in-store made mozzarella
- Restaurant style meals
- Made to order taco/ gyros, burgers and sandwiches
- Tossed salad station
- BBQ & smoked meat
- Expanded charcutier
- Made to order, Taco/Gyro station
- Gourmet burgers and sandwiches made to order
- Full-service Asian bistro
- Soup/ Salad bar
- Olive Bar
- Plated in-store meals
Beer & Wine
- Over 3,000 wine varieties including local and international finds
- Huge assortment of local and international beer
- Glass-enclosed Wine Cellar
- Beer & wine stewards
- Wine demo station serving regular tastings
Talon Tap & Spirits Bar
- Beer, wine and liquor
- Craft cocktails
- Full service
Pharmacy & Living Well
- Drive through Pharmacy
- Dedicated Living Well expert and service counter
- Award winning designers
- Tropical cut flowers
- Exclusive line of home décor and home fragrance
- debi lilly designTM
- Custom gift baskets
- Local and organic produce, over 100 local growers and vendors
- Exotic fruits and vegetables
- Massive bulk section, over 300 choices
- Chop shop featuring freshly chopped vegetables
- Freshly squeezed juice
- International section featuring hard to find items from around the world
- Natural, organic and alternative diet offerings throughout
- Made-in-Idaho section giving spotlight to locally made items
- New GNC section o Destination sections in Home, Baby, Pet, and Candy
Catering & Event planning
- Full service from menu planning to catering rentals and logistics
- Award winning floral arrangements
- Exclusive debi lilly design TM flowers and products
- Online ordering, grocery pick up
- Starbucks, featuring nitro coffee (that's a big one, guys)
- Western Union o Gift Card Mall
- Red box
- Check Out More: CLICK HERE
Mark your calendars!