The Team behind organizing Treefort Music Festival announced that all attendees, vendors, staff, artists, volunteers, performers, and people over the age of 12 will now be required to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination or negative nasal swab test within 48 hours before the festival entry.
This decision comes as the Delta variant of the COVID virus has begun spiking numbers across Idaho and the nation. For those who could not procure a vaccine or PCR test, rapid testing will be available on-site for those who may be experiencing any symptoms or would still like to gain access to the event.
With proof of documentation, you will receive a “TMF Pre-Check” wristband along with your standard festival wristband to help assure everyone involved with the festival that you meet their health standards.
How To Continue Health & Safety at Treefort Music Festival
Health and Safety at Treefort 9
- Bring a face-covering - some events and venues will require face coverings, so be sure to keep one on you at all times.
- Read the following Treefort Health Pledge, and you’re asked not to attend the festival if you have experienced:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have traveled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
- To read the Treefort Health & Safety guidelines, visit the link below
You can read more about other exciting additions and changes to expect from Treefort Music Festival 9 this September below.
Everything You Need to Know for Boise's 2021 Treefort Music Festival
How to Stay Healthy in Boise
As our community continues to navigate through the pandemic, Totally Boise is committed to sharing our resources on how to stay healthy.
If you are seeking a COVID-19 vaccine, consider checking out the professionals at Wander Medicine! This subscription-based health clinic gives every patient personalized, holistic, and transparent pricing medical attention.
Read about Wander Medicine:
Wander Medicine Offers Quality Healthcare
Feeling a bit sluggish? Recovering from a wild night? Need a boost of energy? Elevated Hydration offers a variety of IV therapy options to get you feeling rested, rejuvenated, and energized in a jiffy.
Read about Elevated Hydration:
Stay Healthy With Elevated Hydration IV Therapies
Mental health is just as important as your physical well-being. Salt Sanctuary off State St. in Boise offers a calming, holistic healing space for everyone. With halotherapy, sound therapy, facelift therapy it’s the perfect way to spend some intentional time with yourself.
Read about Salt Sanctuary:
Salt Sanctuary Offers The Ultimate Relaxation
We are excited to head back to the Fort and rock out to some amazing music, eat scrumptious local food, and drink some of the best beer!
Be sure to tag @totallyboise and #totallyboise as you celebrate your own Treefort experience on social media.
See you there!