Idaho is considered an 'Outdoorsy Living' state, which is great for pet owners! But when we aren't enjoying our time in the foothills or at dog parks with our pets, where else can we take them? Luckily, many restaurants, bars, breweries, and wineries allow dogs outside and inside.
Next time you and your furry pal are out, don't forget to tag #totallyboise in all of your fun adventures around town.
Know of another dog-friendly establishment that isn't on our list? Email us at email@example.com, and we will add it to the list!
NOTE: We cannot guarantee the accuracy of this list at all times. Please get in touch with the establishment to ensure their dog-friendly policies are still active.
Who says you can't go out to eat with your furry companion? While dogs are not allowed inside Idaho food establishments, there are several dog-friendly patios to dine at in the Treasure Valley that allow dogs on patios!
- 10 Barrel Brewing Co. | 826 W. Bannock St.
- Bacon | 121 N. 9th St.
- Barrel House | 5181 N. Glenwood St.
- Big City Coffee & Cafe | 1416 W. Grove St.
- Edge Brewing | Boise: 525 Steelhead Way | DT: 205 N. 10th St.
- Eureka! | 800 W. Idaho St.
- Fork | 199 N. 8th St.
- Handlebar Boise | 1519 W Main St.
- Highlands Hollow Brewhouse | 2455 Harrison Hollow Ln.
- Hops & Bottles | 1420 W Grove St.
- Hyde Park Pub & Grill | 1501 N. 13th St.
- Lucky 13 Pizza | 3662 S. Eckert Rd.
- Push & Pour | 214 E. 34th St.
- Sids Garage | 1003 W Main St,
- The Lift | 4091 W. State St.
- The Local | 5616 W. State St.
- The Sandbar Patio Bar & Grill | 2900 W. Chinden Blvd.
- The Shed | 1010 S. La Pointe St.
- The Switchback | 2936 S Perrault Way
- Trolly House | 1821 E. Warm Springs Ave.
- Tupelo Honey | 150 N. 8th St. #200
- The Melting Pot | 200 N. 6th St.
- The STIL | 786 W. Broad St. | 3724 S. Eckert Rd.
- Taphouse | 760 W. Main St.
- Twin Peaks Restaurant | 7751 W Spectrum St.
- Willowcreek Grill and Raw Sushi | 2273 S Vista Ave STE 150
- Baja Fresh Mexican Grill | 1440 N. Eagle Rd.
- Beef 'O' Brady's | 1505 S. Eagle Rd. #190
- Deja Brew Laugh A Latte | 112 E Idaho Ave.
- Eight Thirty Common | 830 N. Main St. #120
- Good Apple Taphouse | 1728 E. McMillian Rd.
- Harry's Meridian Grill | 2032 E. Overland Rd.
- Louie's Pizza & Italian Restaurant | 2500 E. Fairview Ave.
- Lucky Fins | 1441 N. Eagle Rd.
- The Curb | 1760 S Meridian Rd #100
- CACi Wood-Fired Sicilian Grill Restaurant | 1592 E. Riverside Dr.
- Idaho Pizza Company | 78 E. Eagle River St.
- Rembrandts | 93 S. Eagle Rd.
- Smoky Mountain Pizza | 127 E. State St.
- Sully's Pub & Grill | 11123 W. State St.
- chop shop | 716 Arthur St
Bars, Breweries, Wineries & Events:
Idahoans are spoiled with the abundance of craft breweries and wineries located in the Treasure Valley. Although these establishments don't serve food they offer another fair and, in Totally Boise's opinion a better option — dogs are allowed inside! While they don't cook at these local businesses, you can typically bring food inside.
- Barbarian Brewing | 114 East 32nd St, Garden City & 1022 W Main St, Boise
- Base Camp Pong & Axe | 815 W Ann Morrison Park Dr.
- Boise Brewing | 521 W. Broad St.
- Capital City Public Market | 827 W. Main Street
- Cactus Bar | 517 W. Main St.
- Cinder Wines | 107 E. 44th St.
- Clairvoyant Brewing Company | 2800 W. Idaho St.
- Hops & Bottles | 1420 W. Grove St.
- Loose Screw Beer Co. | 4340 W. Chinden Blvd.
- Mad Swede Brewing (Overland location) | 2772 S. Cole Rd. #140
- Matlack's | 1100 W. Front St.
- Meriwether Taproom | 5242 W. Chinden Blvd.
- The Mode Lounge | 800 W Idaho St
- Payette Brewing | 733 S. Pioneer St.
- Powderhaus Brewing | 9719 W. Chinden Blvd.
- Push & Pour | 214 E. 34th St.
- Suds Tavern | 1024 Broadway Ave.
- Telaya Wine Co. | 240 E. 32nd St.
- The Handlebar | 1519 W. Main St.
- The Symposium Cocktail Lounge | 2801 Fletcher St.
- The Yardarm | 314 E. 35th S.
- Western Collective | 111 W. 33rd St.
- White Dog Brewing | 705 W. Fulton St.
- 9th St. Nook | 206 N. 9th St.
- Breakaway Cafe and Spirits | 2053 East Fairview Ave.
- Eight Thirty Common | 830 N Main St.
- The Growler Guys | 2020 E. Overland Rd. #100
- Loose Screw Brewing | 1511 W. McMillan Rd.
- Crescent Brewery | 1521 Front St.
- Mother Earth Brewing | 1428 Madison Ave.
- PreFunk | 1214 1st St.
- Beer Guys Saloon | 10937 W State St.