The 2019 Twilight Criterium Schedule:
Twilight Trifecta: Friday, July 12 at JUMP
The Boise Twilight Criterium kicks off Friday with a free family event celebrating the best of Boise- Community, Cycling, and French Fries!
Combing 3 community events at JUMP (Jack’s Urban Meeting Place)
- Twilight Criterium Racer Meet & Greet at the Autograph Alley
- Chrono Kristin Armstrong Awards Ceremony
- Free Fry Day courtesy of the J.F. Simplot Company
Twilight Trifecta Schedule:
4:00pm - 7:00pm: Free French Fries in celebration of National French Fry Day, along with beers and beverages for purchase. Boise Rock School will be playing in the outdoor amphitheater.
4:00pm - 6:00pm: Autograph Alley - Get the chance to meet and greet with some of the world’s top cyclists (and gain a special edition Twilight Trifecta autograph poster).
6:00pm- 6:30pm: Chrono Kristin Armstrong Awards Ceremony - Awards presented to the winners of the only professional event of this caliber in the United States in 2019, happening earlier Friday in Star.
For more information visit: Downtown Boise
Twilight Criterium Race Schedule: Saturday, July 13
Cecil D. Andrus/Capitol Park hosts the Twilight Fan Expo giving you a front row seat to the best of bike racing. Stop by the park to enjoy food, beverages, and check out local vendors all while watching the races fly by!
- 12:45pm - 1:15pm: Kids’ Ride with Kristin Armstrong
- 1:30pm - 2:15pm: Cat 4/5
- 2:30pm - 3:15pm: Masters 40+ (1/2/3) & Men 3
- 3:30pm - 4:00pm: Women 2/3/4
- 4:15pm - 5:15pm: Men 1/2/3
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm: Paracycle Race
- 6:10pm - 6:25pm: GreenBike Celebrity Womens Bike Ride
- 6:25pm - 6:40pm: GreenBike Celebrity Mens Bike Ride
- 6:50pm: Opening Ceremony
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm: Women’s Pro 1/2
- 8:15pm -9:45pm: Mens Pro/Cat 1
- 10:00pm: Awards Ceremony
Twilight Criterium Map 2019