Wander Medicine is a direct pay health care clinic with full price transparency, no hidden fees, better service, and accountability. Wander Medicine is 100% owned and operated by physicians and nurses. Providing personalized and holistic care with the utmost integrity and being there for patients when they need them the most are the values Wander Medicine is built on.
The Wander Medicine team consists of a physician, nurse practitioner, registered nurse, and medical assistant. They combine their medical expertise to provide phenomenal healthcare, focusing on lifestyle and prevention to help patients thrive.
Boise Direct Primary Care With Innovative Membership Subscriptions
Wander Medicine does not take insurance. Instead, they charge a small monthly membership fee, allowing patients access to the following services:
- 24/7 direct access to healthcare providers via cell phone
- Wholesale prices on generic medicine and laboratory tests
- Discounts on clinic wellness services
- Access to trained providers with the ability to take care of >90% of health needs in-house
- Extended diagnostic capabilities, including ultrasound, EKG, pulmonary function tests, exercise stress tests, and more!
- Providers who care about you and will be there for you in times of need
IV therapy, also referred to as IV infusions, has become a popular therapy to address common health issues that often do not respond to traditional therapies. At Wander Medicine, IV infusions are always administered by trained medical professionals with extensive IV therapy experience. They will work with you to determine what vitamins, minerals, other supplements, and medications will be most helpful for you.
Here are some conditions IV therapy can help resolve.
- Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies
- Brain Fog
- Chronic Headaches
- Obnoxious Hangovers (we've all been there)
IV Infusion Membership and cocktail happy hour (yes, they have an IV HAPPY HOUR!) are just a couple of ways Wander Medicine sets itself apart from typical medical practices.
IV Cocktail Happy Hour
If you haven't tried IV therapy before, Happy Hour is hosted twice a week and is a great time to try it out! Offered Mondays and Tuesdays from 5 PM -7 PM, you can receive a complimentary B12 shot with any IV cocktail purchase! B12 is essential for brain health and can help in serotonin production.
Here are a few cocktails offered:
- Immunity Cocktail: Consisting of Vitamin C, Zinc, and Magnesium — is a cocktail we could all use right now.
- Recovery Cocktail: We have all needed a vitamin boost from a night out celebrating, travel, or long work hours. This cocktail consists of Magnesium and B vitamins that will have you back to your usual self in no time.
- Headache Cocktail: This mixture of vitamins and medications works great for chronic headaches and debilitating migraines but requires a “Provider Infusion Visit” first.
Benefits of an IV Infusion Membership - $50
Wander Medicine conveniently offers IV Infusion Memberships, perfect for those interested in receiving IV therapy weekly or monthly. Benefits include:
- 50% off vitamin, mineral, and supplement infusion and injection services
- Free Recovery Cocktail for referring a new member
- Free B12 injection every month
Millions of people suffer from anxiety, depression, PTSD, OCD, substance addiction, chronic pain, and even suicidal ideation. Ketamine therapy offers a solution to anyone feeling helpless with the above conditions. Ketamine treatments are taken very seriously at Wander Medicine — requiring a consultation/comprehensive mental health evaluation. When used in the right clinical setting (like at Wander Medicine), Ketamine treatment can help individuals that have failed other treatments.
Boise Urgent Care
Going to an urgent care facility that is the same as your doctor's office — wait, what? Unexpected health issues come up. That's just life. Wander Medicine understands that, which is why they offer walk-ins and appointments. The direct primary care membership includes around-the-clock access to urgent care as well as primary care. Wander Medicine is always there for members, patients, and the greater community during business hours.
WANDER MEDICINE IS NOT AN EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE DIAL 911 OR SEEK APPROPRIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION.
Specialized Travel & Occupational Medicine
Wander Medicine focuses on keeping people safe and healthy in any environment. As such, they offer preventative services and treatment for those traveling and working in potentially dangerous locations.
- Nurse travel consultations
- Provider travel consultations
- Travel immunizations and medications
- Medical Adventure Kits for travel and recreation
See more specialized travel offerings:
Travel Medicine Clinic At Wander Medicine
- Drug Testing
- Pre-Employment, HAZWOPER, OSHA, and FAA Pilot Physicals
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Medical Direction for Businesses
View pricing for occupational medicine offerings:
Boise Occupational Medicine With Wander Medicine
Wander Medicine offers personalized-holistic healthcare designed to be affordable and transparent. All staff are clinical, maximizing value for patients. A commitment to continued learning and improvement, doing the right thing, and focusing on issues that matter to patients sets Wander Medicine apart from traditional medical clinics.
Address: 1105 S. Federal Way, Boise
Phone: (208) 342-1129
*Pricing is subject to change; if you have questions regarding a change in pricing, contact Wander Medicine via email or in person. All prices are fully transparent and can be found at wandermedicine.com