Our favorite time of the year is being able to go out and support local farmers and vendors at our beautiful farmers markets here in the Treasure Valley. The good news is; Farmers markets have been deemed an essential service and are able to start up following CDC guidelines. We can all agree, there’s something special about being able to pick out your own fresh flowers, fruits, and vegetables and experiencing all different kinds of arts and crafts. We’re excited to continue supporting our local vendors and take home our fresh favorites from the many Farmers markets around us. While continuing to obey the social distancing rules we have put together multiple markets that have made necessary changes to ensure we can continue enjoying one of the best weekend events.
Boise Farmers Market:
The Boise Farmers Market is offering a drive-thru service this year to keep you and the vendors safe and healthy. All you need to do is place your order online Tuesday or Wednesday, and schedule a pick up for the following Saturday.
You can find more information and put together your order at:
Boise Farmers Market
34th Street Market:
The organizer’s of the Capital City Farmers Market have put together a much smaller market this year with about 20+ vendors that are ready for you and the family! 34th Street Market in Garden City, allows you to enjoy all the vendors while social distancing outside. From local artists to fresh produce, from local farmers to live music, they’ve got it all.
- No pets allowed at this time
- Don’t touch products you aren’t going to buy
- Minimize the amount of personal/reusable bags; vendors will provide paper bags
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
- Practice social distancing
For more information visit:
Capital City Public Market
Farm to Fork Farmers’ Market:
Caldwell is home to Idaho’s most diverse crop base, which means delicious locally grown food. They are allowing the community to come and grab their produce and items, ensuring visitors follow specific procedures. Policies put in place include:
- 6 Feet Markers
- Booths will be limited to no more than 2 shoppers/families at a time
- Concerts have been canceled
- Patrons should refrain from gathering
- Food sampling has been suspended
- Hand sanitizing stations are available
- Tables and chairs at the Plaza will be sanitized on an ongoing basis
These policies are put in place to ensure you can experience the market while staying safe and healthy! For more information visit:
Farm to Fork Farmers’ Market
Eagle Saturday Market:
A handmade market located in the heart of downtown Eagle, in Heritage Park. This market has an array of arts and crafts along with local produce, herbs, and flowers. Every Saturday the park comes alive with local musicians and community members coming together to support our local vendors.
While still complying with the stages of the Idaho Rebound guidelines they will have handwashing stations and are asking customers to stay 6 feet away from each other. The City of Eagle makes shopping local vendors from the comfort of your home easy, by listing weekly vendors on their site!
Visit their site here:
Eagle Saturday Market
Meridian Main Street Market:
Meridian Main Street Market is a traditional farmers market providing unique opportunities for vendors and shoppers. Being able to experience beautiful downtown Meridian, while supporting local citizens and businesses is exactly what they offer. They have developed new strategies to keep everyone safe and healthy.
The Meridian Main Street Market has asked that visitors reserve their spot when attending the market in order to keep the market at an appropriate amount of people to comply with social distancing.
- No strollers, bikes or pets (will change as the weeks progress)
- Wash your hands before and after leaving the Market
- Use the ONE entrance to enter and go out the ONE exit
- Maintain social distancing with the vendors and other guests
- Please don’t eat or drink at the market, take your purchases home to enjoy
- Be patient
To make reservations:
Meridian Main Street Market Shopper Registration
Nampa Farmers Market
Buy Local. Eat Fresh. Is what the Nampa Farmers Market stands for. Going on their 32nd season the Nampa Farmers Market is ready to provide you with “quality products from people you know”. Located in Lloyd Square Park, you can expect them to be open every Saturday rain or shine while still following all CDC guidelines. All of the produce and locally crafted items come from within a 100-mile radius of Nampa.
- For the best selection of produce come early
- Ask the grower what’s new and how they use their product
- Bring your own bags
- Bring a cooler on wheels to keep produce, meat and other perishables fresh until you get home
- Pets must be on a leash at all time and please clean up after them
For more information visit:
Nampa Farmers Market
Middleton Farmers Market
Middleton hosts a Farmers Market on Thursday evenings from 4PM - 8PM.
With the beautiful weather ahead of us, now is the perfect time to begin your Saturday supporting local vendors and businesses. Try out a new market each weekend to get a taste of them all!