Have you heard about the Boise Christmas light tour? Grab your family, hop in the car, turn on the Christmas music and maybe stop for a hot chocolate before you start your journey on best Christmas Lights in Boise! Another tip: You can even add new places and interesting Christmas landmarks to the tour.
Click below for a map of Christmas light displays in Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa and surrounding Treasure Valley areas.
- Green Trees = Light Displays now open to the public
- Yellow Music Notes (NEW!) = Light Displays with Music
- Green Picnic Benches = Community displays and trees
- Purple Hammer = Locations that are opening soon
You can find more information on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BoiseChristmasLights. You can also ADD to the map display by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's some useful info for submissions:
- Specific house number/street address
- Hours of operation (most close at 10PM)
- FM Radio frequency, if applicable
- Are donations accepted?
- Facebook page links/websites
- Special parking/driving instructions
When out on your tour, be sure to tag Totally Boise and hashtag #totallyboise so we can share in your holiday joy!